- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 958040, 11 pages
Self-Adaptive and Relaxed Self-Adaptive Projection Methods for Solving the Multiple-Set Split Feasibility Problem
1Textile Division, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300160, China
2Department of Mathematics, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300160, China
Received 10 October 2012; Accepted 17 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Ying Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Censor and T. Elfving, “A multiprojection algorithm using Bregman projections in a product space,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 221–239, 1994.
- Y. Censor, T. Elfving, N. Kopf, and T. Bortfeld, “The multiple-sets split feasibility problem and its applications for inverse problems,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2071–2084, 2005.
- H. K. Xu, “A variable Krasnosel'skii-Mann algorithm and the multiple-set split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 2021–2034, 2006.
- J. L. Zhao and Q. Z. Yang, “Self-adaptive projection methods for the multiple-sets split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 27, no. 3, Article ID 035009, 2011.
- G. Lopez, V. Martin, and H. K. Xu, “Iterative algorithms for the multiple-sets split feasibility problem,” in Biomedical Mathematics: Promising Directions in Imaging, Therapy Planning and Inverse Problems, Y. Censor, M. Jiang, and G. Wang, Eds., pp. 243–279, Medical Physics, Madison, Wis, USA, 2010.
- B. Qu and N. H. Xiu, “A note on the CQ algorithm for the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1655–1665, 2005.
- C. Byrne, “Iterative oblique projection onto convex sets and the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 441–453, 2002.
- Q. Yang, “The relaxed CQ algorithm solving the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1261–1266, 2004.
- R. T. Rockafellar, Convex Analysis, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1970.
- E. H. Zarantonello, Projections on Convex Sets in Hilbert Space and Spectral Theory, University of Wisconsin Press, Madison, Wis, USA, 1971.