- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 960289, 16 pages
On Spectral Homotopy Analysis Method for Solving Linear Volterra and Fredholm Integrodifferential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Selangor, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
Received 12 June 2012; Revised 19 September 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Lishan Liu
Copyright © 2012 Z. Pashazadeh Atabakan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sandile S. Motsa, “On the practical use of the spectral homotopy analysis method and local linearisation method for unsteady boundary-layer flows caused by an impulsively stretching plate,” Numerical Algorithms, 2013.
- Z. Pashazadeh Atabakan, A. Kazemi Nasab, A. Kılıçman, and Zainidin K. Eshkuvatov, “Numerical Solution of Nonlinear Fredholm Integro-Differential Equations Using Spectral Homotopy Analysis Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Z. Pashazadeh Atabakan, A. Kazemi Nasab, and A. Kılıçman, “On Solution of Fredholm Integrodifferential Equations Using Composite Chebyshev Finite Difference Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Iryna Komashynska, and Mohammed AL-Smadi, “Iterative Reproducing Kernel Method for Solving Second-Order Integrodifferential Equations of Fredholm Type,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.