- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 961382, 18 pages
Robust Stability of a Class of Uncertain Lur'e Systems of Neutral Type
1Department of Mathematics, Chiang Commission of Higher Education Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
2Center of Excellence in Mathematics, (CHE), Si Ayutthaya Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
3Materials Science Research Center, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Received 16 September 2012; Accepted 22 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ivanka Stamova
Copyright © 2012 W. Weera and P. Niamsup. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Amri, D. Soudani, and M. Benrejeb, “Delay dependent robust exponential stability criterion for perturbed and uncertain neutral systems with time varying delays,” Studies in Informatics and Control, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 135–144, 2010.
- K. Gu, V. L. Kharitonov, and J. Chen, Stability of Time-Delay System, Birkhäauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- O. M. Kwon and J. H. Park, “Exponential stability for time-delay systems with interval time-varying delays and nonlinear perturbations,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 277–293, 2008.
- O. M. Kwon, J. H. Park, and S. M. Lee, “On robust stability criterion for dynamic systems with time-varying delays and nonlinear perturbations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 203, no. 2, pp. 937–942, 2008.
- J. H. Park, “Novel robust stability criterion for a class of neutral systems with mixed delays and nonlinear perturbations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 161, no. 2, pp. 413–421, 2005.
- F. Qiu, B. Cui, and Y. Ji, “Further results on robust stability of neutral system with mixed time-varying delays and nonlinear perturbations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 895–906, 2010.
- S. Lakshmanan, T. Senthilkumar, and P. Balasubramaniam, “Improved results on robust stability of neutral systems with mixed time-varying delays and nonlinear perturbations,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 5355–5368, 2011.
- J. Gao, H. Su, X. Ji, and J. Chu, “Stability analysis for a class of neutral systems with mixed delays and sector-bounded nonlinearity,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 2350–2360, 2008.
- K. Ramakrishnan and G. Ray, “Improved delay-range-dependent robust stability criteria for a class of Lur'e systems with sector-bounded nonlinearity,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, pp. 2147–2156, 2011.
- H. K. Khalil, Nonlinear Systems, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1996.
- X. X. Liao, Absolute Stability of Nonlinear Control Systems, vol. 5 of Mathematics and Its Applications (Chinese Series), Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.
- V.-M. Popov, Hyperstability of Control Systems, Editura Academiei, Bucharest, Romania, 1973.
- T. Botmart, P. Niamsup, and V. N. Phat, “Delay-dependent exponential stabilization for uncertain linear systems with interval non-differentiable time-varying delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 21, pp. 8236–8247, 2011.
- K.-W. Yu and C.-H. Lien, “Stability criteria for uncertain neutral systems with interval time-varying delays,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 650–657, 2008.
- B. Chen and J. Wang, “Global exponential periodicity and global exponential stability of a class of recurrent neural networks with various activation functions and time-varying delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1067–1080, 2007.
- Q.-L. Han, A. Xue, S. Liu, and X. Yu, “Robust absolute stability criteria for uncertain Lur'e systems of neutral type,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 278–295, 2008.
- C. Yin, S.-m. Zhong, and W.-F. Chen, “On delay-dependent robust stability of a class of uncertain mixed neutral and Lur'e dynamical systems with interval time-varying delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 9, pp. 1623–1642, 2010.
- R. Samidurai, S. M. Anthoni, and K. Balachandran, “Global exponential stability of neutral-type impulsive neural networks with discrete and distributed delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 103–112, 2010.
- H. Wu, Y. Zhong, and H. Mai, “On delay-dependent exponential stability of neutral-type neural networks with interval time-varying delays,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence (AICI '09), vol. 2, pp. 563–569, Shanghai, China, November 2009.
- G. Liu and S. X. Yang, “Stability criterion for BAM neural networks of neutral-type with interval time-varying delays,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 15, pp. 2836–2840, 2011.
- Z. Zhang, K. Liu, and Y. Yang, “New LMI-based condition on global asymptotic stability concerning BAM neural networks of neutral type,” Neurocomputing, vol. 81, pp. 24–32, 2012.