- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 962789, 11 pages
Exact Travelling Wave Solutions for Isothermal Magnetostatic Atmospheres by Fan Subequation Method
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, University of Mazandaran, P.O. Box 47416-95447, Babolsar, Iran
2International Institute for Symmetry Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, Department of Mathematical Sciences, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, Private Bag X2046, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa
Received 1 September 2012; Revised 14 November 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2012 Hossein Jafari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hossein Jafari, Haleh Tajadodi, Dumitru Baleanu, Abdulrahim A. Al-Zahrani, Yahia A. Alhamed, and Adnan H. Zahid, “Fractional sub-equation method for the fractional generalized reaction Duffing model and nonlinear fractional Sharma-Tasso-Olver equation,” Central European Journal of Physics, 2013.
- Han-yu Wei, and Tie-cheng Xia, “Self-Consistent Sources and Conservation Laws for Nonlinear Integrable Couplings of the Li Soliton Hierarchy,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.