- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 962978, 9 pages
Some New Classes of Extended General Mixed Quasi-Variational Inequalities
Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Received 30 May 2012; Accepted 10 June 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 Muhammad Aslam Noor and Khalida Inayat Noor. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor, and Khalida Inayat Noor, “General equilibrium bifunction variational inequalities,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 64, no. 11, pp. 3522–3526, 2012.
- Monica Patriche, “Equilibrium of Bayesian fuzzy economies and quasi-variational inequalities with random fuzzy mappings,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 374, 2013.
- Hao Yang, Xueping Luo, and Leiting Chen, “Solving Adaptive Image Restoration Problems via a Modified Projection Algorithm,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.