- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 964974, 2 pages
Comment on “Variational Iteration Method for Fractional Calculus Using He’s Polynomials”
National Engineering Laboratory for Modern Silk, College of Textile and Engineering, Soochow University, 199 Ren-ai Road, Suzhou 215123, China
Received 17 November 2012; Accepted 1 December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Ji-Huan He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Ghafoori-Fard, A. Yildirim, A. Campo, and A. Nazari-Golshan, “A modified homotopy perturbation method coupled with the Fourier transform for nonlinear and singular Lane-Emden equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 26, no. 10, pp. 1018–1025, 2013.
- Yong-Ju Yang, Dumitru Baleanu, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “A Local Fractional Variational Iteration Method for Laplace Equation within Local Fractional Operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Wei-Hua Su, Dumitru Baleanu, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Hossein Jafari, “Damped wave equation and dissipative wave equation in fractal strings withi n the local fractional variational iteration method,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, pp. 1–11, 2013.