- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 964974, 2 pages
Comment on “Variational Iteration Method for Fractional Calculus Using He’s Polynomials”
National Engineering Laboratory for Modern Silk, College of Textile and Engineering, Soochow University, 199 Ren-ai Road, Suzhou 215123, China
Received 17 November 2012; Accepted 1 December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Ji-Huan He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-H. He, “Some asymptotic methods for strongly nonlinear equations,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1141–1199, 2006.
- J.-H. He, “Approximate analytical solution for seepage flow with fractional derivatives in porous media,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 167, no. 1-2, pp. 57–68, 1998.
- Y. Liu, “Variational homotopy perturbation method for solving fractional initial boundary value problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 727031, 10 pages, 2012.
- J. H. He, “Asymptotic methods for solitary solutions and compactons,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 916793, 130 pages, 2012.
- A. Ghorbani, “Beyond Adomian polynomials: He polynomials,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 1486–1492, 2009.
- M. A. Noor and S. T. Mohyud-Din, “Variational iteration method for solving higher-order nonlinear boundary value problems using He's polynomials,” The International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 9, pp. 141–156, 2008.
- S. T. Mohyud-Din, “Solving heat and wave-like equations using He's polynomials,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2009, Article ID 427516, 12 pages, 2009.
- M. A. Noor and S. T. Mohyud-Din, “Variational iteration method for fifth-order boundary value problems using He's polynomials,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2008, Article ID 954794, 12 pages, 2008.
- S. Guo and L. Mei, “The fractional variational iteration method using He's polynomials,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 3, pp. 309–313, 2011.
- J. Ji, J. Zhang, and Y. Dong, “The fractional variational iteration method improved with the Adomian series,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 2223–2226, 2012.