- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 965367, 8 pages
Numerical Simulation of Fractional Fornberg-Whitham Equation by Differential Transformation Method
1Department of Mathematics Engineering, Gümüşhane University, 29100 Gümüşhane, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Ege University, 35000 İzmir, Turkey
3Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33620-5700, USA
4HITEC University, Taxila, Wah Cantt, Pakistan
Received 4 August 2011; Accepted 28 September 2011
Academic Editor: Shaher M. Momani
Copyright © 2012 Mehmet Merdan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jagdev Singh, Devendra Kumar, and Sunil Kumar, “New treatment of fractional Fornberg–Whitham equation via Laplace transform,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 2013.
- Mehmet Merdan, “A numeric-analytic method for time-fractional Swift-Hohenberg (S-H) equation with modified Riemann-Liouville derivative,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 4224–4231, 2013.
- Mehmet Merdan, “On the solutions of nonlinear fractional Klein–Gordon equation with modified Riemann–Liouville derivative,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 242, pp. 877–888, 2014.
- R. Nouri, D.D. Ganji, and M. Hatami, “Unsteady sedimentation analysis of spherical particles in Newtonian fluid media using analytical methods,” Propulsion and Power Research, 2014.