- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 965751, 11 pages
Iterative Algorithm and -Convergence Theorems for Total Asymptotically Nonexpansive Mappings in CAT(0) Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Yibin University, Yibin, Sichuan 644007, China
2College of Statistics and Mathematics, Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, Kunming, Yunnan 650221, China
3Department of Applied Mathematics, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Received 9 July 2012; Accepted 9 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 J. F. Tang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lin Wang, Shih-sen Chang, and Zhaoli Ma, “Convergence theorems for total asymptotically nonexpansive non-self mappings in CAT(0) spaces,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Chi-kin Chan, Lin Wang, Shih-sen Chang, and Heung Wing Joseph Lee, “Strong and Delta-convergence for mixed type total asymptotically nonexpansive mappings in CAT(0) spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2013.