- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 970928, 26 pages
Circular Slits Map of Bounded Multiply Connected Regions
1Ibnu Sina Institute for Fundamental Science Studies, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor, 81310 Johor Bahru, Malaysia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor, 81310 Johor Bahru, Malaysia
3Department of Mathematics, School of Science, University of Sulaimani, Sulaimani 46001, Iraq
4Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Ibb University, P.O. Box 70270, Ibb, Yemen
5Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Khalid University, P.O. Box 9004, Abha, Saudi Arabia
Received 14 December 2011; Revised 25 January 2012; Accepted 26 January 2012
Academic Editor: Karl Joachim Wirths
Copyright © 2012 Ali W. K. Sangawi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Arif A. M. Yunus, Ali H. M. Murid, and Mohamed M. S. Nasser, “Conformal Mapping of Unbounded Multiply Connected Regions onto Canonical Slit Regions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–29, 2012.
- Mohamed M. S. Nasser, and Fayzah A. A. Al-Shihri, “A Fast Boundary Integral Equation Method for Conformal Mapping of Multiply Connected Regions,” SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. A1736–A1760, 2013.
- Mohamed M.S. Nasser, “Numerical conformal mapping of multiply connected regions onto the fifth category of Koebe’s canonical slit regions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 398, no. 2, pp. 729–743, 2013.
- Ali W.K. Sangawi, “Spiral slits map and its inverse of bounded multiply connected regions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 228, pp. 520–530, 2014.