- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 973102, 16 pages
Initial-Boundary Value Problem for Fractional Partial Differential Equations of Higher Order
1Institute of Mathematics and Information Technologies, Uzbek Academy of Sciences, 29 Do'rmon yo'li street, Tashkent 100047, Uzbekistan
2Department of Mathematics, Fatih University, 34500 Buyucekmece, Istanbul, Turkey
3ITTU, Ashgabat 74400, Turkmenistan
Received 30 March 2012; Revised 25 April 2012; Accepted 12 May 2012
Academic Editor: Valery Covachev
Copyright © 2012 Djumaklych Amanov and Allaberen Ashyralyev. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. De la Sen, “Some Results on Fixed and Best Proximity Points of Precyclic Self-Mappings,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, “Well-posedness of fractional parabolic equations,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 31, 2013.