- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 984057, 7 pages
The Solution of a Class of Singularly Perturbed Two-Point Boundary Value Problems by the Iterative Reproducing Kernel Method
1Department of Mathematics, Inner Mongolia University of Technology, Hohhot 010051, China
2Jining Teachers College, Jining 012000, China
Received 14 February 2012; Revised 7 April 2012; Accepted 18 April 2012
Academic Editor: Shaoyong Lai
Copyright © 2012 Zhiyuan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yulan Wang, Shuai Lu, Fugui Tan, Mingjing Du, and Hao Yu, “Solving a Class of Singular Fifth-Order Boundary Value Problems Using Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Space Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yulan Wang, Hao Yu, Fugui Tan, and Shuguang Li, “Using an Effective Numerical Method for Solving a Class of Lane-Emden Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Abdalkaleg Hamad, M. Tadi, and Miloje Radenkovic, “A Numerical Method for Singular Boundary-Value Problems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, vol. 02, no. 09, pp. 882–887, 2014.
- Süleyman Cengizci, Mehmet Tarık Atay, and Aytekin Eryılmaz, “A uniformly valid approximation algorithm for nonlinear ordinary singular perturbation problems with boundary layer solutions,” SpringerPlus, vol. 5, no. 1, 2016.