- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 984057, 7 pages
The Solution of a Class of Singularly Perturbed Two-Point Boundary Value Problems by the Iterative Reproducing Kernel Method
1Department of Mathematics, Inner Mongolia University of Technology, Hohhot 010051, China
2Jining Teachers College, Jining 012000, China
Received 14 February 2012; Revised 7 April 2012; Accepted 18 April 2012
Academic Editor: Shaoyong Lai
Copyright © 2012 Zhiyuan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. L. Wang, Z. Y. Li, Y. Cao, and X. H. Wan, “A new method for solving a class of mixed boundary value problems with singular coefficient,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 6, pp. 2768–2772, 2010.
- Y.-l. Wang and L. Chao, “Using reproducing kernel for solving a class of partial differential equation with variable-coefficients,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 129–137, 2008.
- Z. Chen and Z.-j. Chen, “The exact solution of system of linear operator equations in reproducing kernel spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 203, no. 1, pp. 56–61, 2008.
- Y. Wang, T. Chaolu, and Z. Chen, “Using reproducing kernel for solving a class of singular weakly nonlinear boundary value problems,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 87, no. 1–3, pp. 367–380, 2010.
- Y. Wang, X. Cao, and X. Li, “A new method for solving singular fourth-order boundary value problems with mixed boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 18, pp. 7385–7390, 2011.
- R. K. Bawa and S. Natesan, “A computational method for self-adjoint singular perturbation problems using quintic spline,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 50, no. 8-9, pp. 1371–1382, 2005.
- S. C. S. Rao and M. Kumar, “Exponential B-spline collocation method for self-adjoint singularly perturbed boundary value problems,” Applied Numerical Mathematics, vol. 58, no. 10, pp. 1572–1581, 2008.
- D. Herceg and D. Herceg, “On a fourth-order finite-difference method for singularly perturbed boundary value problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 203, no. 2, pp. 828–837, 2008.