- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103864, 7 pages
Semistrict -Preinvexity and Optimality in Nonlinear Programming
1College of Science, Chongqing JiaoTong University, Chongqing 400074, China
2Department of Mathematics, Inner Mongolia University, Hohhot 010021, China
Received 26 October 2012; Accepted 10 April 2013
Academic Editor: Natig M. Atakishiyev
Copyright © 2013 Z. Y. Peng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. L. Mangasarian, Nonlinear Programming, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1969.
- M. S. Bazaraa, H. D. Sherali, and C. M. Shetty, Nonlinear Programming: Theory and Algorithms, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1979.
- S. Schaible and W. T. Ziemba, Generalized Concavity in Optimization and Economics, Academic Press Inc., London, UK, 1981.
- S. K. Mishra and G. Giorgi, Invexity and Optimization, vol. 88 of Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
- M. A. Hanson, “On sufficiency of the Kuhn-Tucker conditions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 545–550, 1981.
- T. Weir and B. Mond, “Pre-invex functions in multiple objective optimization,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 136, no. 1, pp. 29–38, 1988.
- T. Weir and V. Jeyakumar, “A class of nonconvex functions and mathematical programming,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 177–189, 1988.
- X. M. Yang and D. Li, “On properties of preinvex functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 256, no. 1, pp. 229–241, 2001.
- X. M. Yang and D. Li, “Semistrictly preinvex functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 258, no. 1, pp. 287–308, 2001.
- X. M. Yang, X. Q. Yang, and K. L. Teo, “Characterizations and applications of prequasi-invex functions,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 110, no. 3, pp. 645–668, 2001.
- J. W. Peng and X. M. Yang, “Two properties of strictly preinvex functions,” Operations Research Transactions, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 37–42, 2005.
- M. Avriel, W. E. Diewert, S. Schaible, and I. Zang, Generalized Concavity, Plenum Press, New York, NY, USA, 1975.
- T. Antczak, “On -invex multiobjective programming. I. Optimality,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 97–109, 2009.
- T. Antczak, “-pre-invex functions in mathematical programming,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 217, no. 1, pp. 212–226, 2008.
- H. Z. Luo and H. X. Wu, “On the relationships between -preinvex functions and semistrictly -preinvex functions,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 222, no. 2, pp. 372–380, 2008.
- Z. Y. Peng, “Semistrict G-preinvexity and its application,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2012, article 198, 2012.
- X. J. Long, “Optimality conditions and duality for nondifferentiable multiobjective fractional programming problems with -convexity,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 197–208, 2011.
- X.-J. Long and N.-J. Huang, “Lipschitz -preinvex functions and nonsmooth multiobjective programming,” Pacific Journal of Optimization, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 97–107, 2011.
- S. K. Mishra, Topics in Nonconvex Optimization: Theory and Applications, vol. 50 of Springer Optimization and Its Applications, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2011.
- S. K. Mishra and N. G. Rueda, “Generalized invexity-type conditions in constrained optimization,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 394–400, 2011.
- X. Liu and D. H. Yuan, “On semi--preinvex functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 530468, 13 pages, 2012.