- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127103, 13 pages
Stability and Stabilizing of Fractional Complex Lorenz Systems
Institute of Mathematical Sciences, University Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 16 October 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Academic Editor: Micah Osilike
Copyright © 2013 Rabha W. Ibrahim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hamid A. Jalab, “Existence and uniqueness of a complex fractional system with delay,” Central European Journal of Physics, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 1528–1535, 2013.
- Pensri Pramukkul, Adam Svenkeson, Paolo Grigolini, Mauro Bologna, and Bruce West, “Complexity and the Fractional Calculus,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Meng Yang, Xinxi Xu, and Chen Su, “A study on vibration characteristics and stability of the ambulance nonlinear damping system,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, 2013.
- Dongling Wang, and Aiguo Xiao, “Dissipativity and contractivity for fractional-order systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 80, no. 1-2, pp. 287–294, 2015.