- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 129478, 8 pages
Sensitivity of a Fractional Integrodifferential Cauchy Problem of Volterra Type
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Lodz, Banacha 22, 90-238 Lodz, Poland
Received 8 July 2013; Accepted 31 August 2013
Academic Editor: M. Victoria Otero-Espinar
Copyright © 2013 Dariusz Idczak et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Ahmad and J. Nieto, “Riemann-Liouville fractional integro-differential equations with fractional nonlocal integral boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2011, p. 36, 2011.
- S. Bushnaq, S. Momani, and Y. Zhou, “A reproducing kernel Hilbert space method for solving integro-differential equations of fractional order,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 156, no. 1, pp. 96–105, 2013.
- B. Gayathri, R. Murugesu, and J. Rajasingh, “Existence of solutions of some impulsive fractional integrodifferential equations,” International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, vol. 6, no. 17, pp. 825–836, 2012.
- M. M. Matar, “Boundary value problem for some fractional integrodifferential equations with nonlocal conditions,” International Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 3–9, 2011.
- W. Sudsutad and J. Tariboon, “Existence results of fractional integro-differential equations with m-point multi-term fractional order integral boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2012, p. 94, 2012.
- J. Wang and W. Wei, “Nonlinear delay integrodifferential systems with Caputo fractional derivative in infinite-dimensional spaces,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 105, pp. 209–223, 2012.
- Z. Yan, “Existence results for fractional functional integrodifferential equations with nonlocal conditions in Banach spaces,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 97, no. 3, pp. 285–299, 2010.
- D. Idczak, A. Skowron, and S. Walczak, “On the diffeomorphisms between Banach and Hilbert spaces,” Advanced Nonlinear Studies, vol. 12, pp. 89–100, 2012.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev :, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives-Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1993.
- M. W. Michalski, Derivatives of noninteger order and their applications [Ph.D. thesis], Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland, 1993.
- D. Idczak and R. Kamocki, “On the existence and unqueness and formula for the solution of R-L fractional Cauchy problem in ,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 538–553, 2011.