- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 129652, 9 pages
Two New Efficient Iterative Regularization Methods for Image Restoration Problems
School of Mathematical Sciences/Institute of Computational Science, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 611731, China
Received 4 March 2013; Revised 2 June 2013; Accepted 10 June 2013
Academic Editor: Marco Donatelli
Copyright © 2013 Chao Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanan Zhao, and Daqing Jiang, “The threshold of a stochastic SIRS epidemic model with saturated incidence,” Applied Mathematics Letters, 2013.
- Julianne Chung, and Katrina Palmer, “A Hybrid Lsmr Algorithm For Large-Scale Tikhonov Regularization,” Siam Journal On Scientific Computing, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. S562–S580, 2015.