- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 131207, 8 pages
Construction of Target Controllable Image Segmentation Model Based on Homotopy Perturbation Technology
College of Information and Electrical Engineering, China Agricultural University, Postbox 53, East Campus, 17 Qinghua Donglu Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100083, China
Received 31 December 2012; Revised 4 January 2013; Accepted 6 January 2013
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Shu-Li Mei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shu-Li Mei, “HPM-Based Dynamic Wavelet Transform and Its Application in Image Denoising,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Xing Ruyi, “Wavelet-Based Homotopy Analysis Method for Nonlinear Matrix System and Its Application in Burgers Equation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Xiang Hong, Jun Wang, and Li-xin Lu, “Application of Homotopy Perturbation Method with an Auxiliary Term for Nonlinear Dropping Equations Arisen in Polymer Packaging System,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.