- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 132626, 15 pages
On Rate of Convergence of Jungck-Type Iterative Schemes
1Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, M.D. University, Rohtak 124001, India
Received 27 February 2013; Accepted 3 April 2013
Academic Editor: Yisheng Song
Copyright © 2013 Nawab Hussain et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nawab Hussain, Abdullah Alotaibi, and Vivek Kumar, “Convergence comparison and stability of Jungck-Kirk-type algorithms for common fixed point problems,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2013.
- Ahmed El-Sayed Ahmed, and Sayed Attia Ahmed, “Fixed points by certain iterative schemes with applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- M. De la Sen, and E. Karapinar, “On a cyclic Jungck modified TS-iterative procedure with application examples,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 233, pp. 383–397, 2014.
- Abdul Rahim Khan, Vivek Kumar, and Nawab Hussain, “Analytical and numerical treatment of Jungck-type iterative schemes,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 231, pp. 521–535, 2014.
- Faik Gürsoy, “Applications of Normal S-Iterative Method to a Nonlinear Integral Equation,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.