- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 134727, 8 pages
Coefficient-Based Regression with Non-Identical Unbounded Sampling
School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Guangdong University of Business Studies, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510320, China
Received 18 January 2013; Accepted 15 April 2013
Academic Editor: Qiang Wu
Copyright © 2013 Jia Cai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Smale and D.-X. Zhou, “Online learning with Markov sampling,” Analysis and Applications, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 87–113, 2009.
- N. Aronszajn, “Theory of reproducing kernels,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 68, pp. 337–404, 1950.
- F. Cucker and D.-X. Zhou, Learning Theory: An Approximation Theory Viewpoint, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2007.
- S. Smale and D.-X. Zhou, “Learning theory estimates via integral operators and their approximations,” Constructive Approximation, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 153–172, 2007.
- Q. Wu, Y. Ying, and D.-X. Zhou, “Learning rates of least-square regularized regression,” Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 171–192, 2006.
- H. Sun and Q. Wu, “Indefinite kernel network with dependent sampling,” Analysis and Applications. Accepted.
- Q. Wu and D.-X. Zhou, “Learning with sample dependent hypothesis spaces,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2896–2907, 2008.
- Q. Wu, “Regularization networks with indefinite kernels,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 166, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- H. Sun and Q. Wu, “Least square regression with indefinite kernels and coefficient regularization,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 96–109, 2011.
- L. Shi, “Learning theory estimate for coefficient-based regularized regression,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 252–265, 2013.
- H. Sun and Q. Guo, “Coefficient regularized regression with non-iid sampling,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 88, no. 15, pp. 3113–3124, 2011.
- J. B. Conway, A Course in Operator Theory, American Mathematical Society, 2000.
- C. Wang and D.-X. Zhou, “Optimal learning rates for least squares regularized regression with unbounded sampling,” Journal of Complexity, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 55–67, 2011.
- A. Caponnetto and E. De Vito, “Optimal rates for the regularized least-squares algorithm,” Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 331–368, 2007.
- E. De Vito, A. Caponnetto, and L. Rosasco, “Model selection for regularized least-squares algorithm in learning theory,” Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 59–85, 2005.
- S. Mendelson and J. Neeman, “Regularization in kernel learning,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 526–565, 2010.
- I. Steinwart, D. Hush, and C. Scovel, “Optimal rates for regularized least-squares regression,” in Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Conference on Learning Theory, pp. 79–93, 2009.
- S. Smale and D.-X. Zhou, “Shannon sampling. II. Connections to learning theory,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 285–302, 2005.
- D.-X. Zhou, “Capacity of reproducing kernel spaces in learning theory,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 1743–1752, 2003.