- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 134751, 8 pages
Cone Monotonicity: Structure Theorem, Properties, and Comparisons to Other Notions of Monotonicity
Department of Mathematics, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-3113, USA
Received 10 March 2013; Accepted 3 June 2013
Academic Editor: Pekka Koskela
Copyright © 2013 Heather A. Van Dyke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Lebesgue, “Sur le problème de Dirichlet,” Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo, vol. 27, pp. 371–402, 1907.
- G. D. Mostow, “Quasi-conformal mappings in -space and the rigidity of hyperbolic space forms,” Institut des Hautes Études Scientifiques. Publications Mathématiques, no. 34, pp. 53–104, 1968.
- S. K. Vodopyanov and V. M. Goldstein, “Quasiconformal mappings and spaces of functions with generalized first derivatives,” Siberian Mathematical Journal, vol. 17, pp. 399–411, 1976.
- J. J. Manfredi, “Weakly monotone functions,” The Journal of Geometric Analysis, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 393–402, 1994.
- S. G. Krantz and H. R. Parks, Geometric Integration Theory, Birkhäuser Boston Inc., Boston, Mass, USA, 2008.
- L. C. Evans and R. F. Gariepy, Measure Theory and Fine Properties of Functions, Studies in Advanced Mathematics, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 1992.