- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 141058, 16 pages
Variable Structure Disturbance Rejection Control for Nonlinear Uncertain Systems with State and Control Delays via Optimal Sliding Mode Surface Approach
1School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Yunnan Nationalities University, Kunming 650500, China
2Key Laboratory in Software Engineering of Yunnan Province, Kunming 650091, China
Received 18 July 2013; Accepted 9 September 2013
Academic Editor: Valery Y. Glizer
Copyright © 2013 Jing Lei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Xiang and J. Xiao, “ finite-time control for switched nonlinear discrete-time systems with norm-bounded disturbance,” Journal of the Franklin Institute: Engineering and Applied Mathematics, vol. 348, no. 2, pp. 331–352, 2011.
- Y. Wang, G. Feng, D. Cheng, and Y. Liu, “Adaptive disturbance attenuation control of multi-machine power systems with SMES units,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 7, pp. 1121–1132, 2006.
- D. Sui, L. Feng, M. Hovd, and C. J. Ong, “Decomposition principle in model predictive control for linear systems with bounded disturbances,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1917–1922, 2009.
- J. L. Chang, “Dynamic output integral sliding-mode control with disturbance attenuation,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 2653–2658, 2009.
- H. R. Karimi, “Optimal vibration control of vehicle engine-body system using Haar functions,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 714–724, 2006.
- C. H. Huang, “An optimal control problem for a generalized vibration system in estimating instantaneously the optimal control forces,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 340, no. 5, pp. 327–347, 2003.
- Y. Park, “Robust and optimal attitude stabilization of spacecraft with external disturbances,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 253–259, 2005.
- W. J. Cao and J. X. Xu, “Nonlinear integral-type sliding surface for both matched and unmatched uncertain systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 1355–1360, 2004.
- F. D. Priscoli and A. Pietrabissa, “Control-based connection admission control and downlink congestion control procedures for satellite networks,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 346, no. 9, pp. 923–944, 2009.
- J. Dai, “A delay system approach to networked control systems with limited communication capacity,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 7, pp. 1334–1352, 2010.
- W. A. Zhang, L. Yu, and S. Yin, “A switched system approach to control of networked control systems with time-varying delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 348, no. 2, pp. 165–178, 2011.
- F. Gouaisbaut, M. Dambrine, and J. P. Richard, “Robust control of delay systems: a sliding mode control design via LMI,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 219–230, 2002.
- M. Basin, L. Fridman, J. Rodrguez-Gonzalez, and P. Acosta, “Optimal and robust sliding mode control for linear systems with multiple time delays in control input,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 557–567, 2003.
- I. Hassanzadeh, G. Alizadeh, N. P. Shirjoposht, and F. Hashemzadeh, “A new optimal nonlinear approach to half car active suspension control,” IACSIT International Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 78–84, 2010.
- J. Pedro and O. Dahunsi, “Neural network based feedback linearization control of a servo-hydraulic vehicle suspension system,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 137–147, 2011.
- P. C. Chen and A. C. Huang, “Adaptive sliding control of non-autonomous active suspension systems with time-varying loadings,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 282, no. 3–5, pp. 1119–1135, 2005.
- S. B. Choi and S. S. Han, “ control of electrorheological suspension system subjected to parameter uncertainties,” Mechatronics, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 639–657, 2003.
- P. Gaspar, I. Szaszi, and J. Bokor, “Design of robust controllers for active vehicle suspension using the mixed μ synthesis,” Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 193–228, 2003.
- H. Du, N. Zhang, and J. Lam, “Parameter-dependent input-delayed control of uncertain vehicle suspensions,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 317, no. 3–5, pp. 537–556, 2008.
- Y. Fiagbedzi and A. E. Pearson, “Feedback stabilization of linear autonomous time lag systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 847–855, 1986.
- Y. A. Fiagbedzi and A. E. Pearson, “A multistage reduction technique for feedback stabilizing distributed time-lag systems,” Automatica, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 311–326, 1987.
- F. Zheng, M. Cheng, and W. B. Gao, “Feedback stabilization of systems with point delays,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 165–174, 1996.
- R. W. Beard, G. N. Saridis, and J. T. Wen, “Galerkin approximations of the generalized Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation,” Automatica, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 2159–2177, 1997.
- R. W. Beard and T. W. McLain, “Successive Galerkin approximation algorithms for nonlinear optimal and robust control,” International Journal of Control, vol. 71, no. 5, pp. 717–743, 1998.
- S. P. Banks and K. Dinesh, “Approximate optimal control and stability of nonlinear finite- and infinite-dimensional systems,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 98, pp. 19–44, 2000.
- T. Çimen and S. P. Banks, “Global optimal feedback control for general nonlinear systems with nonquadratic performance criteria,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 327–346, 2004.
- S. P. Banks and D. McCaffrey, “Lie algebras, structure of nonlinear systems and chaotic motion,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 1437–1462, 1998.
- J. Lei, Study on optimal disturbance rejection methods for systems with control delay [M.E. dissertation], Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China, 2007.
- J. Lei, “Suboptimal vibration control for nonlinear suspension systems based on in-vehicle networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on System Science and Engineering (ICSSE '11), pp. 239–244, Macau, China, June 2011.
- W. Gao and J. C. Hung, “Variable structure control of nonlinear systems: a new approach,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 45–55, 1993.
- A. Pisano and E. Usai, “Output-feedback control of an underwater vehicle prototype by higher-order sliding modes,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1525–1531, 2004.
- A. Spiers, G. Herrmann, and C. Melhuish, “An optimal sliding mode controller applied to human motion synthesis with robotic implementation,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '10), pp. 991–996, July 2010.
- A. Y. Alanis, E. N. Sanchez, A. G. Loukianov, and M. A. Perez-Cisneros, “Real-time discrete neural block control using sliding modes for electric induction motors,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 11–21, 2010.
- W. B. Gao, Basic Theory of Variable Structure Control, Chinese Science and Technologies Press, Beijing, China, 1990 (Chinese).
- D. Zheng, Linear System Theory, Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, China, 2002 (Chinese).
- J. Lei, “Output feedback suboptimal disturbance rejection for linear systems: internal-model principle method,” Journal of Yunnan University: Natural Sciences, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 408–414, 2012 (Chinese).