- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 146729, 6 pages
Positive Almost Periodic Solution for a Model of Hematopoiesis with Infinite Time Delays and a Nonlinear Harvesting Term
1Department of Mathematics, Hefei Normal University, Hefei 230601, China
2School of Mathematical Science, Anhui University, Hefei 230039, China
Received 4 June 2013; Accepted 29 August 2013
Academic Editor: Peixuan Weng
Copyright © 2013 Hui Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. S. Chen, “The existence of periodic solutions for a class of neutral differential-difference equations,” Australian Mathematical Society B, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 508–516, 1992.
- Y. Qu, M. Y. Li, and J. Wei, “Bifurcation analysis in a neutral differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 378, no. 2, pp. 387–402, 2011.
- Z. Li and F. Chen, “Almost periodic solutions of a discrete almost periodic logistic equation,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 50, no. 1-2, pp. 254–259, 2009.
- Y. Wang and Y.-H. Xia, “The existence of almost periodic solutions of a certain nonlinear system,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 1060–1072, 2011.
- S. Abbas and D. Bahuguna, “Almost periodic solutions of neutral functional differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 55, no. 11, pp. 2593–2601, 2008.
- X. Chen and F. Lin, “Almost periodic solutions of neutral functional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1182–1189, 2010.
- C. Y. He, Almost Periodic Differential Equations, Higher Education Publishing House, Beijing, China, 1992, (Chinese).
- K. Gopalsamy and S. I. Trofimchuk, “Almost periodic solutions of Lasota-Wazewska-type delay differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 237, no. 1, pp. 106–127, 1999.
- A. M. Fink, Almost Periodic Differential Equations, vol. 377 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1974.
- E. Braverman and S. H. Saker, “Permanence, oscillation and attractivity of the discrete hematopoiesis model with variable coefficients,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 67, no. 10, pp. 2955–2965, 2007.
- G. Liu, J. Yan, and F. Zhang, “Existence and global attractivity of unique positive periodic solution for a model of hematopoiesis,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 334, no. 1, pp. 157–171, 2007.
- M. Adimy and F. Crauste, “Mathematical model of hematopoiesis dynamics with growth factor-dependent apoptosis and proliferation regulations,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 49, no. 11-12, pp. 2128–2137, 2009.
- S. H. Saker and J. O. Alzabut, “On the impulsive delay hematopoiesis model with periodic coefficients,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1657–1688, 2009.
- J. O. Alzabut, J. J. Nieto, and G. Tr. Stamov, “Existence and exponential stability of positive almost periodic solutions for a model of hematopoiesis,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2009, Article ID 127510, 10 pages, 2009.
- X. Wang and Z. Li, “Dynamics for a class of general hematopoiesis model with periodic coefficients,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 186, no. 1, pp. 460–468, 2007.
- X. Wang and H. Zhang, “A new approach to the existence, nonexistence and uniqueness of positive almost periodic solution for a model of hematopoiesis,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 60–66, 2010.
- S. H. Saker, “Oscillation and global attractivity in hematopoiesis model with delay time,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 136, no. 2-3, pp. 241–250, 2003.
- M. C. Mackey and L. Glass, “Oscillatios and chaos in physiological control system,” Sciences, vol. 197, pp. 287–289, 1977.
- D. Jiang, D. O'Regan, R. P. Agarwal, and X. Xu, “On the number of positive periodic solutions of functional differential equations and population models,” Mathematical Models & Methods in Applied Sciences, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 555–573, 2005.
- H. Zhou, Z. Zhou, and Q. Wang, “Positive almost periodic solution for a class of Lasota-Wazewska model with infinite delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 8, pp. 4501–4506, 2011.
- H. Zhou, J. Wang, and Z. Zhou, “Positive almost periodic solution for impulsive Nicholson's blowflies model with multiple linear harvesting terms,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 456–461, 2013.
- F. Long and M. Q. Yang, “Positive periodic solutions of delayed Nicholsons blowies model with a linear harvesting term,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 41, pp. 1–11, 2011.
- L. Wang, “Almost periodic solution for Nicholson's blowflies model with patch structure and linear harvesting terms,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 2153–2165, 2013.
- J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, vol. 3, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1977, Applied Mathematical Sciences.