- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 147192, 6 pages
The Distribution of Zeroes and Critical Points of Solutions of a Second Order Half-Linear Differential Equation
1Division of Network, Vodafone Spain, S.A., P. E. Castellana Norte, 28050 Madrid, Spain
2Instituto Universitario de Matemática Multidisciplinar, Universitat Politècnica de València, Camino de Vera s/n, 46022 Valencia, Spain
Received 31 December 2012; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2013 Pedro Almenar and Lucas Jódar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pedro Almenar, and Lucas Jodar, “Convergent Disfocality and Nondisfocality Criteria for Second-Order Linear Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Pedro Almenar, and Lucas Jódar, “The Distance between Points of a Solution of a Second Order Linear Differential Equation Satisfying General Boundary Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.