- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 147232, 10 pages
Pattern Formation in Predator-Prey Model with Delay and Cross Diffusion
1Department of Mathematics, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou 325035, China
2Chengdu Institute of Computer Application, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu 610041, China
3College of Mathematics and Econometrics, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
4Department of Mathematics, Hubei Minzu University, Enshi 445000, China
Received 29 August 2013; Revised 4 October 2013; Accepted 4 October 2013
Academic Editor: Massimiliano Ferrara
Copyright © 2013 Xinze Lian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinhong Pan, Min Zhao, Chuanjun Dai, and Yapei Wang, “Stability and Hopf Bifurcation Analysis of a Nutrient-Phytoplankton Model with Delay Effect,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Xinhong Pan, Min Zhao, Chuanjun Dai, and Yapei Wang, “Dynamic Analysis of a Delayed Reaction-Diffusion Predator-Prey System with Modified Holling-Tanner Functional Response,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.