- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150970, 6 pages
On Best Proximity Points under the -Property on Partially Ordered Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 11 May 2013; Accepted 16 June 2013
Academic Editor: Calogero Vetro
Copyright © 2013 Mohamed Jleli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alireza Amini-Harandi, Majid Fakhar, and Hamid Reza Hajisharifi, “Some new results on fixed and best proximity points in preordered metric sp aces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “The existence of optimal approximate solution theorems for generalized alph a-proximal contraction non-self mappings and applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Wei-Shih Du, and Erdal Karapinar, “A note on Caristi-type cyclic maps: related results and applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 344, 2013.
- Wei-Shih Du, and Farshid Khojasteh, “New Results and Generalizations for Approximate Fixed Point Property and Their Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.