- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150970, 6 pages
On Best Proximity Points under the -Property on Partially Ordered Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 11 May 2013; Accepted 16 June 2013
Academic Editor: Calogero Vetro
Copyright © 2013 Mohamed Jleli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. S. Raj, “A best proximity point theorem for weakly contractive non-self-mappings,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 74, no. 14, pp. 4804–4808, 2011.
- A. Abkar and M. Gabeleh, “The existence of best proximity points for multivalued non-self-mappings,” Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Fisicas y Naturales. Serie A. Matematicas, 2013.
- A. Abkar and M. Gabeleh, “Global optimal solutions of noncyclic mappings in metric spaces,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 153, no. 2, pp. 298–305, 2012.
- A. Abkar and M. Gabeleh, “Best proximity points of non-self mappings,” TOP, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- M. Gabeleh, “Proximal weakly contractive and proximal nonexpansive non-self-mappings in metric and Banach spaces,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2013.
- B. Samet, “Some results on best proximity points,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2013.
- A. Abkar and M. Gabeleh, “A note on some best proximity point theorems proved under P-property,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1301.7147.
- J. Harjani and K. Sadarangani, “Generalized contractions in partially ordered metric spaces and applications to ordinary differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 72, no. 3-4, pp. 1188–1197, 2010.
- R. P. Agarwal, M. A. El-Gebeily, and D. O'Regan, “Generalized contractions in partially ordered metric spaces,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 109–116, 2008.
- M. Turinici, “Ran-Reurings theorems in ordered metric spaces,” The Journal of the Indian Mathematical Society. New Series, vol. 78, no. 1–4, pp. 207–214, 2011.
- V. Pragadeeswarar and M. Marudai, “Best proximity points: approximation and optimization in partially ordered metric spaces,” Optimization Letters, 2013.