- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 151520, 8 pages
Land Use Patch Generalization Based on Semantic Priority
1Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS, Beijing 100101, China
2Liaoning Key Laboratory of Physical Geography and Geomatics, Dalian 116029, China
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 25 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jianhong (Cecilia) Xia
Copyright © 2013 Jun Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Zongbo, “On mapping integration and compiling technique of image maps,” Scientia Geographica Sinica, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 87–93, 1988.
- R. Chithambaram, K. Beard, and R. Barrera, “Skeletonizing polygons for map generalization,” Technical Papers ACSM. Baltimore, vol. 2, pp. 44–55, 1991.
- T. Ai and H. Wu, “Consistency correction of shared boundary between adjacent polygons,” Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, no. 5, pp. 426–442, 2000.
- T. H. Ai, R. Z. Guo, and X. D. Chen, “Simplification and aggregation of polygon object supported by delaunay triangulation structure,” Journal of Image and Graphics, no. 7, pp. 93–99, 2001.
- L. Harrie, “Weight-setting and quality assessment in simultaneous graphic generalization,” The Cartographic Journal, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 221–233, 2003.
- L. Kulik, M. Duckham, and M. Egenhofer, “Ontology-driven map generalization,” Journal of Visual Languages & Computing, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 245–267, 2005.
- R. Zhao, J. Chen, D. Wang, Y. Shang, and T. Ai, “The design and implementation of geo-spatial database updating system based on digital map generalization,” in 2nd International Conference on Space Information Technology, Proceedings of SPIE, Huazhong University of Science and Technology; The Second Academy of China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation; The National Natural Science Foundation of China; Chinese Academy of Space Technology; China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation, Wuhan, China, November 2007.
- J. Li, D. Zhu, X. Song, Y. Chen, and Y. Yang, “A Polygon simplification algorithm with area-balance consideration,” Geography and Geo-Information Science, no. 1, pp. 103–106, 2009.
- W. Huang, W. Dai, and S. Yu, “Using modified Douglas-Peucher algorithm based on area preservation to simplify polygons,” Science Technology and Engineering, no. 24, pp. 7325–7328, 2009.
- J. Stoter, D. Burghardt, C. Duchêne et al., “Methodology for evaluating automated map generalization in commercial software,” Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 311–324, 2009.
- Q. Qiao and T. Zhang, “Automated map generalization in distributed environments,” in Proceedings of International Joint Conference on Computational Sciences and Optimization (CSO '09), pp. 181–183, IEEE Computer Society, Hainan, China, April 2009.
- A. Dilo, P. van Oosterom, and A. Hofman, “Constrained tGAP for generalization between scales: the case of Dutch topographic data,” Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 388–402, 2009.
- L. V. Stanislawski, “Feature pruning by upstream drainage area to support automated generalization of the United States National Hydrography Dataset,” Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 325–333, 2009.
- T. Foerster, L. Lehto, T. Sarjakoski, L. T. Sarjakoski, and J. Stoter, “Map generalization and schema transformation of geospatial data combined in a Web Service context,” Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 79–88, 2010.
- T. Ai, F. Yang, and J. Li, “Land-use data generalization for the database construction of the second land resource survey,” Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 887–891, 2010.
- Y. Liu, H. Li, and C. Yang, “Ontology based land use data generalization,” Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 883–886, 2010.
- Y. Zhu, S. Zhou, and T. Lu, “Rearch on spatial data line generalization algorithm in map generalization,” Journal of Software, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 241–248, 2011.
- T. Ai and Y. Liu, “Aggregation and amalgamation in land-use data generalization,” Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, vol. 27, no. 5, p. 486, 2002.
- J. Weng, Q. Guo, X. Wang, and P. Liu, “An improved algorithm for combination of land-use data,” Geomatics and Information Science of Wunan University, no. 9, pp. 1116–1118, 2012.
- X. Liu, S. Li, and W. Huang, “Study of Douglas-Peucker algorithm controlling by the goniometry in generalization,” Geomatics & Spatial Information Technology, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 59–60, 2006.
- Q. Guo, “Study on progressive approach to graphic generalization of linear feature,” Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, no. 1, pp. 54–58, 1998.
- H. Z. Qian, F. Wu, B. Chen, J. H. Zhang, and J. Y. Wang, “Simplifying line with oblique dividing curve method,” Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 443–456, 2007.