- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154912, 4 pages
Sufficient Conditions for Non-Bazilevič Functions
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Anyang Normal University, Anyang, Henan 455002, China
2School of Business, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 11 July 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: Alberto Fiorenza
Copyright © 2013 Qun-Fa Cui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hu Xiaoping, and Cao Jie, “Randomized Binomial Tree and Pricing of American-Style Options,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Zhifeng Dai, “Extension of Modified Polak-Ribière-Polyak Conjugate Gradient Method to Linear Equality Constraints Minimization Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Zhi Wang, Huan Tan, Jing Wang, and Chunyan Hu, “Concession Period Decision Models for Public Infrastructure Projects Based on Option Games,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.