- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154912, 4 pages
Sufficient Conditions for Non-Bazilevič Functions
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Anyang Normal University, Anyang, Henan 455002, China
2School of Business, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 11 July 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: Alberto Fiorenza
Copyright © 2013 Qun-Fa Cui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Obradović, “A class of univalent functions,” Hokkaido Mathematical Journal, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 329–335, 1998.
- M. Obradović, S. Ponnusamy, and P. Vasundhra, “Univalence and starlikeness of nonlinear integral transform of certain class of analytic functions,” Indian Academy of Sciences. Proceedings Mathematical Sciences, vol. 119, no. 5, pp. 593–610, 2009.
- T. N. Shanmugam, S. Sivasubramanian, M. Darus, and S. Kavitha, “On sandwich theorems for certain subclasses of non-Bazilevič functions involving Cho-Kim transformation,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 52, no. 10-11, pp. 1017–1028, 2007.
- T. N. Shanmugam, S. Sivasubramanian, B. A. Frasin, and S. Kavitha, “On sandwich theorems for certain subclasses of analytic functions involving Carlson-Shaffer operator,” Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 611–620, 2008.
- N. Tuneski and M. Darus, “Fekete-Szegö functional for non-Bazilevič functions,” Acta Mathematica Academiae Paedagogicae Nyíregyháziensis (New Series), vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 63–65, 2002.
- Z. Wang, C. Gao, and M. Liao, “On certain generalized class of non-Bazilevič functions,” Acta Mathematica Academiae Paedagogicae Nyíregyháziensis (New Series), vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 147–154, 2005.
- D. Yang, “Some criteria for multivalently starlikeness,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 491–497, 2000.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential Subordinations, Theory and Applications, vol. 225, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Differential subordinations and inequalities in the complex plane,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 199–211, 1987.