- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158140, 5 pages
Various Heteroclinic Solutions for the Coupled Schrödinger-Boussinesq Equation
1School of Information Science and Engineering, Yunnan University, Kunming 650091, China
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Yunnan University, Kunming 650091, China
Received 31 December 2012; Accepted 21 February 2013
Academic Editor: Peicheng Zhu
Copyright © 2013 Murong Jiang and Zhengde Dai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Ablowitz and B. M. Herbst, “On homoclinic structure and numerically induced chaos for the nonlinear Schrödinger equation,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 339–345, 1990.
- N. Ercolani, M. G. Forest, and D. W. McLaughlin, “Geometry of the modulational instability. III. Homoclinic orbits for the periodic sine-Gordon equation,” Physica D, vol. 43, no. 2-3, pp. 349–384, 1990.
- Z. Dai and J. Huang, “Homoclinic tubes for the Davey-Stewartson II equation with periodic boundary conditions,” Chinese Journal of Physics, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 349–360, 2005.
- Z. Dai, J. Huang, M. Jiang, and S. Wang, “Homoclinic orbits and periodic solitons for Boussinesq equation with even constraint,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1189–1194, 2005.
- Z. Dai, J. Huang, and M. Jiang, “Explicit homoclinic tube solutions and chaos for Zakharov system with periodic boundary,” Physics Letters A, vol. 352, no. 4-5, pp. 411–415, 2006.
- N. N. Rao, “Near-magnetosonic envelope upper-hybrid waves,” Journal of Plasma Physics, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 385–392, 1988.
- Y. Hase and J. Satsuma, “An N-soliton solution for the nonlinear Schrödinger equation coupled to the Boussinesq equation,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 679–682, 1988.
- R. Conte and M. Mussete, “Link between solitary waves and Riccati equation,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 25, pp. 5600–5615, 1992.
- A. R. Chowdhury, B. Dasgupta, and N. N. Rao, “Painléve analysis and Backlund transformations for coupled generalized Schrödinger-Boussinesq system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 1747–1753, 1998.
- X. B. Hu, B. L. Guo, and H. W. Tam, “Homoclinic orbits for the coupled Schrödinger-Boussinesq equation and coupled higgs equation,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 189–190, 2003.
- Z. D. Dai, Z. J. Liu, and D. L. Li, “Exact periodic solitary-wave solution for KdV equation,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 1531–1534, 2008.
- Z. Dai, J. Liu, and D. Li, “Applications of HTA and EHTA to YTSF equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 207, no. 2, pp. 360–364, 2009.
- Z. Dai, Z. Li, Z. Liu, and D. Li, “Exact homoclinic wave and soliton solutions for the 2D Ginzburg-Landau equation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 17, pp. 3010–3014, 2008.
- G. Mu and Z. Qin, “Rogue waves for the coupled Schrödinger-Boussinesq equation and the coupled Higgs equation,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 81, Article ID 084001, 2012.