- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158731, 9 pages
Distributed Consensus for Discrete-Time Directed Networks of Multiagents with Time-Delays and Random Communication Links
1Department of Mathematics, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225002, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
3School of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
Received 11 May 2013; Accepted 5 June 2013
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Yurong Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. A. Lynch, Distributed Algorithms, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 1997.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, H. Dong, and H. Shu, “Distributed state estimation with stochastic parameters and nonlinearities through sensor networks: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 1575–1585, 2012.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Shu, “ state estimation for discrete-time complex networks with randomly occurring sensor saturations and randomly varying sensor delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 725–736, 2012.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Distributed filtering for a class of time-varying systems over sensor networks with quantization errors and successive packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 3164–3173, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, H. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Extended Kalman filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and multiple missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 2007–2015, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, Y. Niu, and L. K. Stergioulas, “ sliding mode observer design for a class of nonlinear discrete time-delay systems: a delay-fractioning approach,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 22, no. 16, pp. 1806–1826, 2012.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and X. Liu, “Distributed state estimation in sensor networks with randomly occurring nonlinearities subject to time-delays,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 9, no. 1, article 4, 2012.
- R. Olfati-Saber, “Distributed Kalman filter with embedded consensus filters,” in Proceedings of the 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, and the European Control Conference (CDC-ECC '05), pp. 8179–8184, Seville, Spain, December 2005.
- W. Ren, R. W. Beard, and E. M. Atkins, “A survey of consensus problems in multi-agent coordination,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '05), vol. 3, pp. 1859–1864, June 2005.
- Y. Hatano and M. Mesbahi, “Agreement over random networks,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 1867–1872, 2005.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Sampled-data synchronization control of dynamical networks with stochastic sampling,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 2644–2650, 2012.
- C. Godsil and G. Royle, Algebraic Graph Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- T. Vicsek, A. Czirk, E. Ben-Jacob, I. Cohen, and O. Shochet, “Novel type of phase transition in a system of self-driven particles,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, no. 6, pp. 1226–1229, 1995.
- C. W. Reynolds, “Flocks, herds, and schools: a distributed behavior model,” Computer Graphics, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 25–34, 1987.
- M. Fiedler, “Algebraic connectivity of graphs,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 23, no. 98, pp. 298–305, 1973.
- M. Huang and J. H. Manton, “Stochastic consensus seeking with noisy and directed inter-agent communication: fixed and randomly varying topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 235–241, 2010.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Fault detection for Markovian jump systems with sensor saturations and randomly varying nonlinearities,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 59, no. 10, pp. 2354–2362, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, H. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Robust sliding mode control for discrete stochastic systems with mixed time delays, randomly occurring uncertainties, and randomly occurring nonlinearities,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 3008–3015, 2012.
- Z. Wang, B. Shen, H. Shu, and G. Wei, “Quantized control for nonlinear stochastic time-delay systems with missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 1431–1444, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Gao, “Gain-constrained recursive filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and probabilistic sensor delays,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 1230–1238, 2013.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, and J. Kurths, “Consensus over directed static networks with arbitrary finite communication delays,” Physical Review E, vol. 80, no. 6, Article ID 066121, 2009.
- D. Hummel, “Formation flight as an energy-saving mechanism,” Israel Journal of Zoology, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 261–278, 1995.
- M. Andersson and J. Wallander, “Kin selection and reciprocity in flight formation,” Behavioral Ecology, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 158–162, 2004.
- W. Ni and D. Cheng, “Leader-following consensus of multi-agent systems under fixed and switching topologies,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 3-4, pp. 209–217, 2010.
- K. Peng and Y. Yang, “Leader-following consensus problem with a varying-velocity leader and time-varying delays,” Physica A, vol. 388, no. 2-3, pp. 193–208, 2009.
- Y. Liu, D. W. C. Ho, and Z. Wang, “A new framework for consensus for discrete-time directed networks of multi-agents with distributed delays,” International Journal of Control, vol. 85, no. 11, pp. 1755–1765, 2012.
- M. Huang, S. Dey, G. N. Nair, and J. H. Manton, “Stochastic consensus over noisy networks with Markovian and arbitrary switches,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1571–1583, 2010.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1985.