- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 160681, 8 pages
Nonlinear Fractional Jaulent-Miodek and Whitham-Broer-Kaup Equations within Sumudu Transform
1Institute for Groundwater Studies, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of the Free State, Bloemfontein 9300, South Africa
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Art and Sciences, Cankaya University, Balgat, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
3Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
4Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. Box MG-23, R 76900, Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
Received 15 April 2013; Accepted 28 April 2013
Academic Editor: Soheil Salahshour
Copyright © 2013 Abdon Atangana and Dumitru Baleanu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Mainardi, “Fractional calculus: some basic problems in continuum and statistical mechanics,” in Fractals and Fractional Calculus in Continuum Mechanics, vol. 378 of CISM Courses and Lectures, pp. 291–348, Springer, Vienna, Austria, 1997.
- A. Atangana and E. Alabaraoye, “Solving system of fractional partial differential equations arisen in the model of HIV infection of CD4+ cells and attractor one-dimensional Keller-Segel equation,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, article 94, 2013.
- A. Atangana and A. Kılıçman, “Analytical solutions of the space-time fractional derivative of advection dispersion equation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 853127, 9 pages, 2013.
- A. Atangana and J. F. Botha, “Analytical solution of the ground water flow equation obtained via homotopy decomposition method,” Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change, vol. 3, p. 115, 2012.
- N. I. Mahmudov, “Approximate controllability of fractional sobolev-type evolution equations in banach spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 502839, 9 pages, 2013.
- A. Mohebbi and Z. Asgari, “Efficient numerical algorithms for the solution of “good” Boussinesq equation in water wave propagation,” Computer Physics Communications, vol. 182, no. 12, pp. 2464–2470, 2011.
- F. Xie, Z. Yan, and H. Zhang, “Explicit and exact traveling wave solutions of Whitham-Broer-Kaup shallow water equations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 285, no. 1-2, pp. 76–80, 2001.
- B. A. Kupershmidt, “Mathematics of dispersive water waves,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 51–73, 1985.
- W.-X. Ma, C.-X. Li, and J. He, “A second Wronskian formulation of the Boussinesq equation,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 12, pp. 4245–4258, 2009.
- T. Hong, Y. Z. Wang, and Y. S. Huo, “Bogoliubov quasiparticles carried by dark solitonic excitations in non-uniform Bose-Einstein condensates,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 15, pp. 550–552, 1998.
- J.-f. Zhang, “Multiple soliton solutions of the dispersive long-wave equations,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 4–5, 1999.
- G. C. Das, J. Sarma, and C. Uberoi, “Explosion of a soliton in a multicomponent plasma,” Physics of Plasmas, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 2095–2100, 1997.
- S. Y. Lou, “A direct perturbation method: nonlinear Schrodinger equation with loss,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 16, pp. 659–661, 1999.
- A. Atangana and A. H. Cloot, “Stability and convergence of the space fractional variable-order Schrödinger equation,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, article 80, 2013.
- D. Baleanu, K. Diethelm, E. Scalas, and J. J. Trujillo, Fractional Calculus Models and Numerical Methods, vol. 3 of Series on Complexity, Nonlinearity and Chaos, World Scientific, Hackensack, NJ, USA, 2012.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B. V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- K. B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The Fractional Calculus, Mathematics in Science and Engineering, vol. 111, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1974.
- B. Ross, Ed., Fractional Calculus and Its Applications, vol. 457 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1975.
- Y. Luchko and R. Gorenflo, “The initial value problem for some fractional differential equations with the Caputo derivative,” Preprint Series A08-98, Fachbreich Mathematik and Informatik, Freic Universitat Berlin, 1998.
- A. Atangana and A. Secer, “A note on fractional order derivatives and table of fractional derivatives of some special functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 279681, 8 pages, 2013.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives: Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach Science, Yverdon, Switzerland, 1993.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, A Wiley-Interscience, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- G. Jumarie, “On the representation of fractional Brownian motion as an integral with respect to ,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 739–748, 2005.
- G. K. Watugala, “Sumudu transform: a new integral transform to solve differential equations and control engineering problems,” International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 35–43, 1993.
- S. Weerakoon, “Application of Sumudu transform to partial differential equations,” International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 277–283, 1994.
- J. Singh, D. Kumar, and A. Kılıçman, “Homotopy perturbation method for fractional gas dynamics equation using Sumudu transform,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 934060, 8 pages, 2013.
- H. Eltayeb and A. Kılıçman, “A note on the Sumudu transforms and differential equations,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 21-24, pp. 1089–1098, 2010.
- A. Kılıçman, H. Eltayeb, and P. R. Agarwal, “On Sumudu transform and system of differ ential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 598702, 11 pages, 2010.
- V. G. Gupta and B. Sharma, “Application of Sumudu transform in reaction-diffusion systems and nonlinear waves,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 9–12, pp. 435–446, 2010.
- H. Eltayeb and A. Kılıçman, “A note on the Sumudu transforms and differential equations,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 21–24, pp. 1089–1098, 2010.
- F. B. M. Belgacem, A. A. Karaballi, and S. L. Kalla, “Analytical investigations of the Sumudu transform and applications to integral production equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, no. 3-4, pp. 103–118, 2003.
- A. Abdon, “New cass of boundary value problems,” Informations Sciences Letters, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 67–76, 2012.
- G.-C. Wu, “Adomian decomposition method for non-smooth initial value problems,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 9-10, pp. 2104–2108, 2011.
- G. C. Wu and D. Baleanu, “Variational iteration method for the Burgers' flow with fractional derivatives-New Lagrange multipliers,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 5, pp. 1012–1018, 2012.
- G.-C. Wu and D. Baleanu, “Variational iteration method for fractional calculus—a universal approach by Laplace transform,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, article 18, 2013.
- H. Xu, S.-J. Liao, and X.-C. You, “Analysis of nonlinear fractional partial differential equations with the homotopy analysis method,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 1152–1156, 2009.
- J.-H. He, “Homotopy perturbation method with an auxiliary term,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 857612, 7 pages, 2012.