- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 161873, 13 pages
A Pressure-Stabilized Lagrange-Galerkin Method in a Parallel Domain Decomposition System
School of Engineering, Sun Yat-Sen University, 510275 Guangzhou, China
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 14 June 2013
Academic Editor: Santanu Saha Ray
Copyright © 2013 Qinghe Yao and Qingyong Zhu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qinghe Yao, Xin Pan, and Qingyong Zhu, “Numerical Simulation of the Hydrogen Dispersion Behavior by a Parallel Characteristic Curve Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Qing-He Yao, and Xin Pan, “Large Scale Simulation of Hydrogen Dispersion by a Stabilized Balancing Domain Decomposition Method,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Qinghe Yao, and Hongkun Zhu, “Numerical simulation of hydrogen dispersion behaviour in a partially open space by a stabilized balancing domain decomposition method,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2015.