- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162418, 7 pages
Positive Solutions Using Bifurcation Techniques for Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Differential Equations
School of Mathematical Sciences, Shandong Normal University, Jinan 250014, China
Received 3 April 2013; Accepted 30 September 2013
Academic Editor: Soheil Salahshour
Copyright © 2013 Yansheng Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Li Peng, and Yong Zhou, “Bifurcation from interval and positive solutions of the three-point boundary value problem for fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2014.
- Huina Zhang, and Wenjie Gao, “Existence and Uniqueness Results for a Coupled System of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations with Antiperiodic Boundary Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.