- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162769, 10 pages
Convolution Theorems for Quaternion Fourier Transform: Properties and Applications
1Department of Mathematics, Hasanuddin University, Makassar 90245, Indonesia
2Division of Mathematical Sciences, Osaka Kyoiku University, Osaka 582-8582, Japan
3Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1N 6N5
Received 1 June 2013; Revised 1 September 2013; Accepted 7 September 2013
Academic Editor: Narcisa C. Apreutesei
Copyright © 2013 Mawardi Bahri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mawardi Bahri, “On Two-Dimensional Quaternion Wigner-Ville Distribution,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Mawardi Bahri, “A Modified Uncertainty Principle for Two-Sided Quaternion Fourier Transform,” Advances in Applied Clifford Algebras, 2015.
- Mawardi Bahri, and Ryuichi Ashino, “A Simplified Proof of Uncertainty Principle for Quaternion Linear Canonical Transform,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.