- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 164504, 9 pages
Bifurcation Analysis in Population Genetics Model with Partial Selfing
1School of Science, Sichuan University of Science & Engineering, Zigong, Sichuan 643000, China
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
Received 23 October 2012; Revised 4 February 2013; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editor: Ljubisa Kocinac
Copyright © 2013 Yingying Jiang and Wendi Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Smith, Evolution and the Theory of Games, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1982.
- S. Lessard, “Evolutionary dynamics in frequency-dependent two-phenotype models,” Theoretical Population Biology, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 210–234, 1984.
- R. Cressman, “Frequency-dependent stability for two-species interactions,” Theoretical Population Biology, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 189–210, 1996.
- R. Cressman, J. Garay, and Z. Varga, “Evolutionarily stable sets in the single-locus frequency-dependent model of natural selection,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 465–482, 2003.
- Y. Tao, R. Cressman, and B. Brooks, “Nonlinear frequency-dependent selection at a single locus with two alleles and two phenotypes,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 283–308, 1999.
- G. Rocheleau and S. Lessard, “Stability analysis of the partial selfing selection model,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 541–574, 2000.
- Y. Jiang and W. Wang, “Nonlinear frequency-dependent selection with partial selfing,” Journal of Southwest China Normal University, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 814–820, 2005.
- S. Wright, “The genetical structure of populations,” Annals of Human Genetics, vol. 15, pp. 323–354, 1951.
- J. Guckenheimer and P. Holmes, Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems, and Bifurcations of Vector Fields, vol. 42 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- Y. H. Wu, “Period-doubling bifurcation and its stability analysis for a class of planar maps,” Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 276–280, 2002.