- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165434, 8 pages
The Existence of Fixed Point Theorems via -Distance and -Admissible Mappings and Applications
1Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Thammasat University, Rangsit Center, Pathumthani 12121, Thailand
Received 23 June 2013; Revised 10 September 2013; Accepted 11 September 2013
Academic Editor: Wei-Shih Du
Copyright © 2013 Marwan Amin Kutbi and Wutiphol Sintunavarat. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Somyot Plubtieng, and Phayap Katchang, “Fixed point result and applications on a b-metric space endowed with an arb itrary binary relation,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “The existence of optimal approximate solution theorems for generalized alph a-proximal contraction non-self mappings and applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Madjid Eshaghi Gordji, Erdal Karapinar, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “Fixed point results for generalized (alpha, psi)-Meir-Keeler contractive ma ppings and applications,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.