- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165434, 8 pages
The Existence of Fixed Point Theorems via -Distance and -Admissible Mappings and Applications
1Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Thammasat University, Rangsit Center, Pathumthani 12121, Thailand
Received 23 June 2013; Revised 10 September 2013; Accepted 11 September 2013
Academic Editor: Wei-Shih Du
Copyright © 2013 Marwan Amin Kutbi and Wutiphol Sintunavarat. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wutiphol Sintunavarat, Somyot Plubtieng, and Phayap Katchang, “Fixed point result and applications on a b-metric space endowed with an arbitrary binary relation,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Erdal Karapinar, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “The existence of optimal approximate solution theorems for generalized alpha-proximal contraction non-self mappings and applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Supak Phiangsungnoen, Wutiphol Sintunavarat, and Poom Kumam, “Fixed point results, generalized Ulam-Hyers stability and well-posedness via alpha-admissible mappings in b-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “Fixed point theorems for generalized w(alpha)-contraction multivalued mappings in alpha-complete metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2014.
- Abdul Latif, Madjid Eshaghi Gordji, Erdal Karapinar, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “Fixed point results for generalized (alpha, psi)-Meir-Keeler contractive mappings and applications,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Poom Kumam, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “The existence of fixed point theorems for partial q-set-valued quasi-contractions in b-metric spaces and related results,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2014.
- Mehdi Asadi, Erdal Karapinar, and Anil Kumar, “alpha-psi-Geraghty contractions on generalized metric spaces,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “Ulam-Hyers Stability and Well-Posedness of Fixed Point Problems for α-λ-Contraction Mapping in Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Abdul Latif, Chirasak Mongkolkeha, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “Fixed Point Theorems for Generalized α-β-Weakly Contraction Mappings in Metric Spaces and Applications,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Farzaneh Zabihi, and Abdolrahman Razani, “PPF dependent fixed point theorems for αc-admissible rational type contractive mappings in Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 197, 2014.
- N. Hussain, N. Yasmin, and N. Shafqat, “Multi-Valued Ciric Contractions on Metric Spaces with Applications,” Filomat, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 1953–1964, 2014.
- Yanbin Sang, and Qian Meng, “Fixed point theorems with generalized altering distance functions in partially ordered metric spaces via w-distances and applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.