- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 174802, 9 pages
Stability Analysis of Learning Algorithms for Ontology Similarity Computation
1School of Information and Technology, Yunnan Normal University, Kunming, Yunnan 650500, China
2Key Laboratory of Educational Informatization for Nationalities, Ministry of Education, Yunnan Normal University, Kunming 650500, China
Received 27 February 2013; Revised 9 May 2013; Accepted 9 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ding-Xuan Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Wei Gao and Tianwei Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Agarwal, “Ranking on graph data,” in Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML '06), pp. 25–32, June 2006.
- Y. Y. Wang, W. Gao, Y. G. Zhang, and Y. Gao, “Ontology similarity computation using ranking learning method,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application, pp. 20–23, 2010.
- M. Belkin and P. Niyogi, “Laplacian eigenmaps for dimensionality reduction and data representation,” Neural Computation, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1373–1396, 2003.
- W. Gao and D. X. Zhou, “Convergence of spectral clustering with a general similarity function,” Science China Mathematics, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 985–994, 2012.
- U. von Luxburg, M. Belkin, and O. Bousquet, “Consistency of spectral clustering,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 555–586, 2008.
- S. Smale and D.-X. Zhou, “Geometry on probability spaces,” Constructive Approximation, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 311–323, 2009.
- S. Rajaram and S. Agarwal, “Generalization bounds for k-partite ranking,” in Proceedings of the NIPS Workshop on Learning to Rank, pp. 28–33, British Columbia, Canada, 2005.
- S. Agarwal and P. Niyogi, “Generalization bounds for ranking algorithms via algorithmic stability,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol. 10, pp. 441–474, 2009.
- A. Caponnetto and Y. Yao, “Cross-validation based adaptation for regularization operators in learning theory,” Analysis and Applications, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 161–183, 2010.
- G. H. Golub, M. Heath, and G. Wahba, “Generalized cross-validation as a method for choosing a good ridge parameter,” Technometrics, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 215–223, 1979.
- T. Hu, “Online regression with varying Gaussians and non-identical distributions,” Analysis and Applications, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 395–408, 2011.
- S. Smale and D.-X. Zhou, “Estimating the approximation error in learning theory,” Analysis and Applications, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 17–41, 2003.
- H.-Y. Wang, Q.-W. Xiao, and D.-X. Zhou, “An approximation theory approach to learning with regularization,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 167, pp. 240–258, 2013.
- D. C. Yang and D. Y. Yang, “Real-variable characterizations of Hardy spaces associated with Bessel operators,” Analysis and Applications, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 345–368, 2011.
- S. Agarwal, “Learning to rank on graphs,” Machine Learning, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 333–357, 2010.
- C. McDiarmid, “On the method of bounded differences,” in Surveys in Combinatorics, vol. 141, pp. 148–188, Cambridge University Press, 1989.
- S. Agarwal and P. Niyogi, “Stability and generalization of bipartite ranking algorithms,” in Proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference on Learning Theory, vol. 3559 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 32–47, 2005.
- O. Bousquet and A. Elisseeff, “Stability and generalization,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 499–526, 2002.