- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 175796, 12 pages
Guaranteed Cost Control for Exponential Synchronization of Cellular Neural Networks with Mixed Time-Varying Delays via Hybrid Feedback Control
1Department of Mathematics, Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
2Centre of Excellence in Mathematics, CHE, Si Ayutthaya Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
3Department of Mathematics, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Received 30 November 2012; Revised 9 February 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yanni Xiao
Copyright © 2013 T. Botmart and W. Weera. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ting Lei, Qiankun Song, Zhenjiang Zhao, and Jianxi Yang, “Synchronization of Chaotic Neural Networks with Leakage Delay and Mixed Time-Varying Delays via Sampled-Data Control,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Wen Ren, and Bugong Xu, “Distributed Wireless Networked Control for a Class of Lurie-Type Nonlinear Systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.