- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176180, 8 pages
Existence Results for a Class of Fractional Differential Equations with Periodic Boundary Value Conditions and with Delay
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Basic Science, Babol University of Technology, Babol 47148-71167, Iran
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Cankaya University, Turkey
3Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. Box, MG-23, 76900 Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
Received 11 June 2013; Accepted 15 August 2013
Academic Editor: Ali H. Bhrawy
Copyright © 2013 Hadi Karami et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shun-Qin Wang, Yong-Ju Yang, and Hassan Kamil Jassim, “Local Fractional Function Decomposition Method for Solving Inhomogeneous Wave Equations with Local Fractional Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Yong-Ju Yang, and Liu-Qing Hua, “Variational Iteration Transform Method for Fractional Differential Equations with Local Fractional Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.