- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176470, 4 pages
Some Properties of the -Extension of the -Adic Gamma Function
1Mathematics Department, Science and Arts Faculty, Mersin University, Ciftlikkoy Campus, 33343 Mersin, Turkey
2Mathematics Graduate Program, Institute of Science, Mersin University, Ciftlikkoy Campus, 33343 Mersin, Turkey
Received 10 October 2012; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editor: Giovanni P. Galdi
Copyright © 2013 Hamza Menken and Adviye Körükçü. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. H. Schikhof, Ultrametric Calculus: An Introduction to p-adic Analysis, vol. 4, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1984.
- Y. Morita, “A -adic analogue of the -function,” Journal of the Faculty of Science, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 255–266, 1975.
- J. Diamond, “The -adic log gamma function and -adic Euler constants,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 233, pp. 321–337, 1977.
- D. Barsky, “On Morita's -adic gamma function,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 23–27, 1981.
- B. H. Gross and N. Koblitz, “Gauss sums and the -adic -function,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 109, no. 3, pp. 569–581, 1979.
- H. Cohen and E. Friedman, “Raabe's formula for -adic gamma and zeta functions,” Annales de l'Institut Fourier, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 363–376, 2008.
- I. Shapiro, “Frobenius map and the -adic gamma function,” Journal of Number Theory, vol. 132, no. 8, pp. 1770–1779, 2012.
- N. Koblitz, “q-extension of the p-adic gamma function,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 260, no. 2, 1980.
- N. Koblitz, “-extension of the -adic gamma function. II,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 273, no. 1, pp. 111–129, 1982.
- H. Nakazato, “The -analogue of the -adic gamma function,” Kodai Mathematical Journal, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 141–153, 1988.
- T. K. Kim, et al., “A note on analogue of gamma functions,” in Proceedings of the 5th Transcendental Number Theory, pp. 111–118, Gakushin University, Tokyo, Japan, 1997.
- Y. S. Kim, “-analogues of -adic gamma functions and -adic Euler constants,” Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 735–741, 1998.
- R. Askey, “The -gamma and -beta functions,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 125–141, 1978/79.