- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176598, 6 pages
Classification Formula and Generation Algorithm of Cycle Decomposition Expression for Dihedral Groups
1School of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300160, China
2School of Computer Science and Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 17 September 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: Zengqin Zhao
Copyright © 2013 Dakun Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Z. Hu, The Application of Modern Algebra, Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, China, 1992.
- K. Shinoda and M. Yamada, “A family of Hadamard matrices of dihedral group type,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 102, no. 1-2, pp. 141–150, 2000.
- G. Renault, “Computation of the splitting field of a dihedral polynomial,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC '06), pp. 290–297, July 2006.
- S. Song and D. Wang, “Reliability analysis of the Cayley graphs of dihedral groups,” Tsinghua Science and Technology, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 36–40, 2011.
- Uno Miyuki and M. Kano, “Visual cryptography schemes with dihedral group access structure for many images,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Information Security Practice and Experience (ISPEC '07), vol. 4464, pp. 344–359, 2007.
- H. Lange and S. Recillas, “Abelian varieties with group action,” Journal fur die Reine und Angewandte Mathematik, no. 575, pp. 135–155, 2004.
- S. Bucikiewicz, L. Dȩbski, and W. Florek, “Application of algebraic combinatorics to finite spin systems with dihedral symmetry,” Acta Physica Polonica A, vol. 100, no. 4, pp. 453–475, 2001.
- J. Ecker, “Affine completeness of generalised dihedral groups,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 347–357, 2006.
- K. H. Leung and B. Schmidt, “Asymptotic nonexistence of difference sets in dihedral groups,” Journal of Combinatorial Theory A, vol. 99, no. 2, pp. 261–280, 2002.
- B. G. Xu, “On the formulas of enumeration in necklace problem,” Journal of East China Jiaotong University, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 113–114, 2003 (Chinese).
- Z. M. Wang, “The application of group index in combinatorial calculating,” Journal of Tangshang Teachers College, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 9–10, 2001 (Chinese).
- D. K. Zhang and G. X. Wang, “Construction of three-dimensional model of platonic solid coloring mode based on group theory,” Ruan Jian Xue Bao/Journal of Software, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 292–299, 2004 (Chinese).
- X. Q. Fu and X. D. Wang, Algorithm and Datastruct, Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, China, 2000.