- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 178718, 10 pages
State Estimation for Fractional-Order Complex Dynamical Networks with Linear Fractional Parametric Uncertainty
College of Mathematics and Information and Engineering, Jiaxing University, Zhejiang, 314001, China
Received 30 October 2012; Revised 8 February 2013; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2013 Hongjie Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. E. Crovella and A. Bestavros, “Self-similarity in world wide web traffic: evidence and possible causes,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 835–846, 1997.
- J. W. Moon and Y. G. Kim, “Extending the TAM for a world-wide-web context,” Information and Management, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 217–230, 2001.
- Z. Wang, Y. Liu, and X. Liu, “State estimation for jumping recurrent neural networks with discrete and distributed delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 41–48, 2009.
- J. Cao and L. Li, “Cluster synchronization in an array of hybrid coupled neural networks with delay,” Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 335–342, 2009.
- G. Robins, P. Pattison, and P. Wang, “Closure, connectivity and degree distributions: exponential random graph (p*) models for directed social networks,” Social Networks, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 105–117, 2009.
- A. Clifton, E. Turkheimer, and T. F. Oltmanns, “Personality disorder in social networks: Network position as a marker of interpersonal dysfunction,” Social Networks, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 26–32, 2009.
- Z. Han, T. Himsoon, W. P. Siriwongpairat, and K. J. R. Liu, “Resource allocation for multiuser cooperative OFDM networks: who helps whom and how to cooperate,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 2378–2391, 2009.
- R. Canipari, V. Cellini, and S. Cecconi, “The ovary feels fine when paracrine and autocrine networks cooperate with gonadotropins in the regulation of folliculogenesis,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 245–255, 2012.
- L. Jarosz, “The city in the country: growing alternative food networks in Metropolitan areas,” Journal of Rural Studies, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 231–244, 2008.
- S. Lockie, “Responsibility and agency within alternative food networks: assembling the ‘citizen consumer’,” Agriculture and Human Values, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 193–201, 2009.
- F. B. Amar and R. Dhifaoui, “Study of the periodic ferroresonance in the electrical power networks by bifurcation diagrams,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 61–85, 2011.
- C. Dangalchev, “Generation models for scale-free networks,” Physica A, vol. 338, no. 3-4, pp. 659–671, 2004.
- X. Wang and G. Chen, “Synchronization in complex dynamical networks,” Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 358–371, 2003.
- X. Li, X. Wang, and G. Chen, “Pinning a complex dynamical network to its equilibrium,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 51, no. 10, pp. 2074–2087, 2004.
- Z. Li and G. Chen, “Global synchronization and asymptotic stability of complex dynamical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 28–33, 2006.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Exponential synchronization of stochastic delayed discrete-time complex networks,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 53, no. 1-2, pp. 153–165, 2008.
- H. Gao, J. Lam, and G. Chen, “New criteria for synchronization stability of general complex dynamical networks with coupling delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 360, no. 2, pp. 263–273, 2006.
- X. Liu and T. Chen, “Exponential synchronization of nonlinear coupled dynamical networks with a delayed coupling,” Physica A, vol. 381, no. 1-2, pp. 82–92, 2007.
- J. Cao and J. Lu, “Adaptive synchronization of neural networks with or without time-varying delay,” Chaos, vol. 16, no. 1, Article ID 013133, 6 pages, 2006.
- Z. Duan, G. Chen, and L. Huang, “Synchronization of weighted networks and complex synchronized regions,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 21, pp. 3741–3751, 2008.
- Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and X. Liu, “State estimation for delayed neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 279–284, 2005.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, J. Liang, and X. Liu, “Synchronization and state estimation for discrete-time complex networks with distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1314–1325, 2008.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “State estimation for coupled uncertain stochastic networks with missing measurements and time-varying delays: the discrete-time case,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 781–793, 2009.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Distributed state estimation for discrete-time sensor networks with randomly varying nonlinearities and missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 486–496, 2011.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Bounded H∞ synchronization and state estimation for discrete time-varying stochastic complex networks over a finite horizon,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 145–157, 2011.
- P. Balasubramaniam, S. Lakshmanan, and S. J. S. Theesar, “State estimation for Markovian jumping recurrent neural networks with interval time-varying delays,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 661–675, 2010.
- P. Balasubramaniam, V. Vembarasan, and R. Rakkiyappan, “Delay-dependent robust exponential state estimation of Markovian jumping fuzzy Hopfield neural networks with mixed random time-varying delays,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 2109–2129, 2011.
- P. Balasubramaniam, V. Vembarasan, and R. Rakkiyappan, “Delay-dependent robust asymptotic state estimation of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy Hopfield neural networks with mixed interval time-varying delays,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 472–481, 2012.
- R. Bagley and P. Torvik, “On the fractional calculus model of viscoelastic behavior,” Journal of Rheology, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 133–155, 1986.
- A. A. Stanislavsky, “The peculiarity of self-excited oscillations in fractional systems,” Acta Physica Polonica B, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 319–329, 2006.
- V. E. Tarasov and M. Edelman, “Fractional dissipative standard map,” Chaos, vol. 20, no. 2, Article ID 023127, 7 pages, 2010.
- C. P. Li and Z. G. Zhao, “Introduction to fractional integrability and differentiability,” The European Physical Journal-Special Topics, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 5–26, 2011.
- J. G. Lu and G. Chen, “Robust stability and stabilization of fractional-order interval systems: an LMI approach,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 1294–1299, 2009.
- J. G. Lu and Y. Q. Chen, “Robust stability and stabilization of fractional-order interval systems with the fractional order α: the case,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 152–158, 2010.
- Y.-H. Lan and Y. Zhou, “LMI-based robust control of fractional-order uncertain linear systems,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1460–1471, 2011.
- Y. H. Lan, H. X. Huang, and Y. Zhou, “Observer-based robust control of fractional-order uncertain systems: a linear matrix inequality approach,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 229–234, 2012.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, and J. A. Fang, “Pinning control of fractional-order weighted complex networks,” Chaos, vol. 19, no. 1, Article ID 013112, 9 pages, 2009.
- X. J. Wu and H. T. Lu, “Outer synchronization between two differentfractional-order general complex dynamical networks,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 19, no. 7, Article ID 070511, 12 pages, 2009.
- W. K. Wong, H. Li, and S. Y. S. Leung, “Robust synchronization of fractional-order complex dynamical networks with parametric uncertainties,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 4877–4890, 2012.
- L. Guo, “ output feedback control for delay systems with nonlinear and parametric uncertainties,” IEE Proceedings Control Theory and Applications, vol. 149, no. 3, pp. 226–236, 2002.
- W. Qian, T. Li, S. Cong, and S. Fei, “Improved stability analysis on delayed neural networks with linear fractional uncertainties,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 7, pp. 3596–3606, 2010.
- X. Li, H. Gao, and X. Yu, “A unified approach to the stability of generalized static neural networks with linear fractional uncertainties and delays,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1275–1286, 2011.
- K. B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The Fractional Calculus, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1974.
- J. Sabatier, O. P. Agrawal, and J. A. Machado, Advances in Fractional Calculus: Theoretical Developments and Applications in Physics and Engineering, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- C. P. Li and F. R. Zhang, “A survey on the stability of fractional differential equations,” The European Physical Journal-Special Topics, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 27–47, 2011.
- M. Moze, J. Sabatier, and A. Oustaloup, “LMI tools for stability analysis of fractional systems,” in Proceedings of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE'05), pp. 1611–1619, Long Beach, Calif, USA, September 2005.
- H. Li, “Cluster synchronization stability for stochastic complex dynamical networks with probabilistic interval time-varying delays,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 44, no. 10, Article ID 105101, 24 pages, 2011.
- M. Chilali, P. Gahinet, and P. Apkarian, “Robust pole placement in LMI regions,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 44, no. 12, pp. 2257–2270, 1999.
- S. Zhou and J. Lam, “Robust stabilization of delayed singular systems with linear fractional parametric uncertainties,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 579–588, 2003.