- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 180184, 7 pages
On Dimension Extension of a Class of Iterative Equations
College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hunan Normal University, Changsha 410081, China
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editor: Chuangxia Huang
Copyright © 2013 Juan Su and Xinhan Dong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Wen and X. Yang, “Skewness of return distribution and coefficient of risk premium,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 360–371, 2009.
- F. Wen, Z. Li, C. Xie, and S. David, “Study on the fractal and chaotic features of the Shanghai composite index,” Fractals-Complex Geometry Patterns and Scaling in Nature and Society, vol. 20, pp. 133–140, 2012.
- B. Han and Q. Mo, “Multiwavelet frames from refinable function vectors,” Advances in Computational Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 2–4, pp. 211–245, 2003, Frames.
- C. K. Chui and J. Lian, “Construction of orthonormal multi-wavelets with additional vanishing moments,” Advances in Computational Mathematics, vol. 24, no. 1–4, pp. 239–262, 2006.
- G. Plonka, “Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Orthonormality of Scaling Vectors,” Tech. Rep., University Rostock, 1997.
- W. M. Lawton, “Necessary and sufficient conditions for constructing orthonormal wavelet bases,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 57–61, 1991.
- Q. Jiang, “On the design of multifilter banks and orthonromal multiwavelet bases,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 46, pp. 3292–3303, 1998.
- G. Plonka, “Approximation order provided by refinable function vectors,” Constructive Approximation, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 221–244, 1997.
- J.-A. Lian, “On the order of polynomial reproduction for multi-scaling functions,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 358–365, 1996.
- Q. Jiang, “Symmetric paraunitary matrix extension and parametrization of symmetric orthogonal multifilter banks,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 167–186, 2001.
- Z. Shen, “Refinable function vectors,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 235–250, 1998.