- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 181809, 4 pages
A Half-Inverse Problem for Impulsive Dirac Operator with Discontinuous Coefficient
Cumhuriyet University, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics, 58140 Sivas, Turkey
Received 3 June 2013; Accepted 9 September 2013
Academic Editor: Agacik Zafer
Copyright © 2013 Yalçın Güldü. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. M. Gelfand and B. M. Levitan, “On the determination of a differential equation from its spectral function,” Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 309–360, 1951.
- B. M. Levitan, “On the determination of the Sturm-Liouville operator from one and two spectra,” Mathematics of the USSR-Izvestiya, vol. 12, pp. 179–193, 1978.
- B. M. Levitan, Inverse Sturm-Liouville Problems, VNU Science Press, Utrecht, The Netherlands, 1987.
- J. Pöschel and E. Trubowitz, Inverse Spectral Theory, Academic Press, Orlando, Fla, USA, 1987.
- D. Alpay and I. Gohberg, “Inverse problems associated to a canonical differential system,” in Recent Advances in Operator Theory and Related Topics, vol. 127 of Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, pp. 1–27, 2001.
- H. Hochstadt and B. Lieberman, “An inverse Sturm-Liouville problem with mixed given data,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 676–680, 1978.
- O. H. Hald, “Discontinuous inverse eigenvalue problems,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 539–577, 1984.
- M. M. Malamud, “Uniqueness questions in inverse problems for systems of differential equations on a finite interval,” Transactions of the Moscow Mathematical Society, vol. 60, pp. 204–262, 1999.
- F. Gesztesy and B. Simon, “Inverse spectral analysis with partial information on the potential. II. The case of discrete spectrum,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 352, no. 6, pp. 2765–2787, 2000.
- L. Sakhnovich, “Half-inverse problems on the finite interval,” Inverse Problems, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 527–532, 2001.
- R. O. Hryniv and Y. V. Mykytyuk, “Half-inverse spectral problems for Sturm-Liouville operators with singular potentials,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 1423–1444, 2004.
- H. Koyunbakan and E. S. Panakhov, “Half-inverse problem for diffusion operators on the finite interval,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 326, no. 2, pp. 1024–1030, 2007.
- C.-F. Yang and Z.-Y. Huang, “A half-inverse problem with eigenparameter dependent boundary conditions,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 31, no. 4–6, pp. 754–762, 2010.
- B. M. Levitan and I. S. Sargsjan, Sturm-Liouville and Dirac Operators, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1991.
- M. G. Gasymov and B. M. Levitan, “The inverse problem for the Dirac system,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 167, pp. 967–970, 1966.
- T. N. Arutyunyan, “Isospectral Dirac operators,” Izvestiya Akademii Nauk Armenii. Matematika, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 3–14, 1994.
- G. Borg, “Eine umkehrung der sturm-liouvilleschen eigenwertaufgabe, bestimmung der Differential gleichung durch die eigenvert,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 78, pp. 1–96, 1946.
- R. del Rio and B. Grébert, “Inverse spectral results for AKNS systems with partial information on the potentials,” Mathematical Physics, Analysis and Geometry, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 229–244, 2001.
- K. Mochizuki and I. Trooshin, “Inverse problem for interior spectral data of the Sturm-Liouville operator,” Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 425–433, 2001.
- K. Mochizuki and I. Trooshin, “Inverse problem for interior spectral data of the Dirac operator on a finite interval,” Kyoto University. Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 387–395, 2002.
- C.-F. Yang and X.-P. Yang, “An interior inverse problem for the Sturm-Liouville operator with discontinuous conditions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1315–1319, 2009.
- A. S. Ozkan and R. Kh. Amirov, “An interior inverse problem for the impulsive Dirac operator,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 259–263, 2011.
- R. Kh. Amirov, “On a system of Dirac differential equations with discontinuity conditions inside an interval,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 712–727, 2005.
- V. F. Zhdanovich, “Formulas for the zeros of Dirichlet polynomials and quasipolynomials,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1046–1049, 1960.