- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 183410, 7 pages
A Dynamic Fuzzy Cluster Algorithm for Time Series
1School of Computer Science, Liaoning Normal University, Dalian, Liaoning 116081, China
2School of Urban and Environmental Science, Liaoning Normal University, Dalian, Liaoning 116029, China
3The School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai 201804, China
Received 19 December 2012; Accepted 25 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jianhong (Cecilia) Xia
Copyright © 2013 Min Ji et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Vedavathi, K. Srinivasa Rao, and K. Nirupama Devi, “Unsupervised learning algorithm for time series using bivariate AR(1) model,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 3402–3408, 2014.
- Vala Ali Rohani, Zarinah Mohd Kasirun, Sameer Kumar, and Shahaboddin Shamshirband, “An Effective Recommender Algorithm for Cold-Start Problem in Academic Social Networks,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Saeed Aghabozorgi, Teh Ying Wah, Tutut Herawan, Hamid A. Jalab, Mohammad Amin Shaygan, and Alireza Jalali, “A Hybrid Algorithm for Clustering of Time Series Data Based on Affinity Search Technique,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.