- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 187348, 5 pages
Fixed Point Theorems of Quasicontractions on Cone Metric Spaces with Banach Algebras
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Hubei Normal University, Huangshi 435002, China
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Hanshan Normal University, Chaozhou 521041, China
Received 5 August 2013; Accepted 23 October 2013
Academic Editor: Simeon Reich
Copyright © 2013 Hao Liu and Shaoyuan Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. B. Ćirić, “A generalization of Banach's contraction priciple,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 45, pp. 267–273, 1974.
- M. Al-Khaleel, S. Al-Sharifa, and M. Khandaqji, “Fixed points for contraction mappings in generalized cone metric spaces,” Jordan Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 291–307, 2012.
- L. B. Gajić and V. V. Rakočević, “Quasi-contractions on a nonnormal cone metric space,” Functional Analysis and Its Applications, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 62–65, 2012.
- D. Ilić and V. Rakočević, “Quasi-contraction on a cone metric space,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 728–731, 2009.
- Z. Kadelburg, S. Radenović, and V. Rakočević, “Remarks on ‘Quasi-contraction on a cone metric space’,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 1674–1679, 2009.
- H. Liu and S. Xu, “Cone metric spaces with Banach algebras and fixed point theorems of generalized Lipschitz mappings,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications. In press.
- W. Rudin, Functional Analysis, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1991.
- L.-G. Huang and X. Zhang, “Cone metric spaces and fixed point theorems of contractive mappings,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 332, no. 2, pp. 1468–1476, 2007.