- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 192845, 8 pages
On the Intuitionistic Fuzzy Stability of Ring Homomorphism and Ring Derivation
1Department of Mathematics, Hallym University, Chuncheon 200-702, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematics, Chungnam National University, 79 Daehangno, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-764, Republic of Korea
Received 7 June 2013; Accepted 25 July 2013
Academic Editor: Bing Xu
Copyright © 2013 Jaiok Roh and Ick-Soon Chang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. M. Ulam, A Collection of Mathematical Problems, Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1960.
- D. H. Hyers, “On the stability of the linear functional equation,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 27, pp. 222–224, 1941.
- T. Aoki, “On the stability of the linear transformation in Banach spaces,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 2, pp. 64–66, 1950.
- T. M. Rassias, “On the stability of the linear mapping in Banach spaces,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 297–300, 1978.
- R. Badora, “On approximate ring homomorphisms,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 276, no. 2, pp. 589–597, 2002.
- D. G. Bourgin, “Approximately isometric and multiplicative transformations on continuous function rings,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 16, pp. 385–397, 1949.
- R. Badora, “On approximate derivations,” Mathematical Inequalities & Applications, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 167–173, 2006.
- A. K. Mirmostafaee and M. S. Moslehian, “Fuzzy almost quadratic functions,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 52, no. 1-2, pp. 161–177, 2008.
- A. K. Mirmostafaee and M. S. Moslehian, “Fuzzy versions of Hyers-Ulam-Rassias theorem,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 159, no. 6, pp. 720–729, 2008.
- S. A. Mohiuddine, “Stability of Jensen functional equation in intuitionistic fuzzy normed space,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 2989–2996, 2009.
- S. A. Mohiuddine, M. Cancan, and H. Şevli, “Intuitionistic fuzzy stability of a Jensen functional equation via fixed point technique,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 9-10, pp. 2403–2409, 2011.
- S. A. Mohiuddine and H. Ševli, “Stability of Pexiderized quadratic functional equation in intuitionistic fuzzy normed space,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 8, pp. 2137–2146, 2011.
- M. Mursaleen and S. A. Mohiuddine, “On stability of a cubic functional equation in intuitionistic fuzzy normed spaces,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 2997–3005, 2009.
- R. Saadati and J. H. Park, “On the intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 331–344, 2006.
- B. Dinda, T. K. Samanta, and U. K. Bera, “Intuitionistic fuzzy Banach algebra,” Bulletin of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 273–281, 2011.