- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 193138, 12 pages
Enhanced Symplectic Synchronization between Two Different Complex Chaotic Systems with Uncertain Parameters
Graduate Institute of Automation and Control, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, 43 Section 4, Keelung Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan
Received 12 October 2012; Accepted 13 April 2013
Academic Editor: Haydar Akca
Copyright © 2013 Cheng-Hsiung Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. M. Ge and C. H. Yang, “The generalized synchronization of a Quantum-CNN chaotic oscillator with different order systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 980–990, 2008.
- Z.-M. Ge and C.-H. Yang, “Synchronization of complex chaotic systems in series expansion form,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 1649–1658, 2007.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- Z. M. Ge and W. Y. Leu, “Anti-control of chaos of two-degrees-of-freedom loudspeaker system and chaos synchronization of different order systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 503–521, 2004.
- R. Femat, J. Alvarez-Ramírez, and G. Fernández-Anaya, “Adaptive synchronization of high-order chaotic systems: a feedback with lower-order parametrization,” Physica D, vol. 139, no. 3-4, pp. 231–246, 2000.
- Z. M. Ge and C. M. Chang, “Chaos synchronization and parameters identification of single time scale brushless DC motors,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 883–903, 2004.
- Z. An, H. Zhu, X. Li, C. Xu, Y. Xu, and X. Li, “Nonidentical linear pulse-coupled oscillators model with application to time synchronization in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 2205–2215, 2011.
- C.-H. Chen, L.-J. Sheu, H.-K. Chen et al., “A new hyper-chaotic system and its synchronization,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 2088–2096, 2009.
- X. Guo, W. Wu, and Z. Chen, “Multiple-complex coefficient-filter-based phase-locked loop and synchronization technique for three-phase grid-interfaced converters in distributed utility networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1194–1204, 2011.
- Y. Huang, Y. W. Wang, and J. W. Xiao, “Generalized lag-synchronization of continuous chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 766–770, 2009.
- Z. M. Ge and C. H. Yang, “Symplectic synchronization of different chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 2532–2543, 2009.
- Z. Yan, “Controlling hyperchaos in the new hyperchaotic Chen system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 168, no. 2, pp. 1239–1250, 2005.
- Q. Jia, “Projective synchronization of a new hyperchaotic Lorenz system,” Physics Letters A, vol. 370, pp. 40–45, 2007.
- M. Vidyasagar, Nonlinear System Analysis, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2nd edition, 1993.
- M. Khalil, Nonlinear Systems, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2nd edition, 1996.
- C.-H. Yang, S.-Y. Li, and P.-C. Tsen, “Synchronization of chaotic system with uncertain variable parameters by linear coupling and pragmatical adaptive tracking,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 2187–2202, 2012.
- Z.-M. Ge and Y.-S. Chen, “Synchronization of unidirectional coupled chaotic systems via partial stability,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 101–111, 2004.
- S. Chen and J. Lü, “Synchronization of an uncertain unified chaotic system via adaptive control,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 643–647, 2002.
- C.-H. Yang, T.-W. Chen, S.-Y. Li, C.-M. Chang, and Z.-M. Ge, “Chaos generalized synchronization of an inertial tachometer with new Mathieu-Van der Pol systems as functional system by GYC partial region stability theory,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 1355–1371, 2012.